Vanilla Tea Recipe
Vanilla Tea– The Amazing Aroma
Nutrition: 219 calorie, 9 g fat, 20 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein
Vanilla tea smells too good, and a perfect taste. Vanilla indeed has a lot of health benefits.
Let me describe you one by one:
Vanilla has Anti-Aging Properties:
It slows aging and ensures healthy and shinning overall skin.
It also promotes hair growth in Women and gives hair a Silky Shine they also dream of.
Vanilla also boosts Testosterone levels in men, ultimately improving their Sexual Performance.
It Reultaes Menstrual Cycle and promotes proper digestion.
Vanilla also protects us against common cold and flu.
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU: TOP 10 HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPES FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Check How this simple, natural, and
unconventional Water Hack is
melting pounds overnight.
Ingredients Required to make Vanilla Tea
- 8 whole peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon whole allspice
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 4 whole cloves
- 8 tea bags
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
- Ground allspice
Directions to Make Vanilla Tea
- Place the first five ingredients in a large bowl. With the end of a wooden spoon handle, crush mixture until aromas are released. Add tea bags, honey, and boiling water; steep, covered, 6 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, heat milk. Strain tea into a heat-proof pitcher; stir in milk and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners’ sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Top servings with whipped cream; sprinkle with allspice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup (with 2-1/2 tablespoons topping): 131 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Also Read: Sunrise Smoothie
More than 166,304 Americans have
burnt away Pounds of
Stubborn Toxic Fat
This Unconventional and Natural Method found
on a Barely Populated Malaysian Island
HOW THIS 5 SECOND WATER HACK MELTS
AWAY UGLY FAT
BIGGEST DISCOVERY TO CURE OBESITY